Event Category: Football Camp/Game
DATE: Saturday, February 23
LOCATION: C.E. King High School, 8540 C E King Pkwy, Houston, TX 77044
TIME: Registration/Check-in opens at 8:30 a.m. and closes at 1:00 p.m.
- DATE: Saturday, February 23
- LOCATION: C.E. King High School, 8540 C E King Pkwy, Houston, TX 77044
- TIME: Registration/Check-in opens at 8:30am and closes at 1:00pm.
- NOTE: Depending on when you arrive and the volume of athletes, you will experience some wait time at the event.
- If you have any registration questions, please see our Combine FAQ section.
- WHAT TO BRING: Wear athletic clothes and cleats (no track cleats are allowed)
- *adidas shirt and Gatorade hydration will be provided*
- NOTE: This event is FREE. There is no cost associated with the event and you will not be asked for any financial information as part of your registration.
NEW FOR 2019 – COMBINE FAST PASS
Purchase a Combine Fast Pass to bypass all waiting areas and instantly access the field. Start your combine experience right away with a Fast Pass—no need to wait in the athlete bleacher section before registration check-in or the bag drop area before warm-up. Only 300 Fast Passes are available for each combine.
YOUR COMBINE EXPERIENCE
Before you hit the field you will receive your official head shot photo to use on your Rivals and NCSA profile.
Show off your skills. You will be tested in:
- 40-yd Dash
- Shuttle Run
- Vertical Jump
- 3-Cone Drill
- Broad Jump