VP OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Summary of Position
As a Senior Member of the team, the VP of Digital Marketing & Social Media my goal is to build brand awareness for the organization. We will accomplish this by using dynamic /animated, and social campaign concepts and supporting creative materials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute overall social media plans and strategies
- Leverage existing social media and digital marketing activities as a tool for community engagement and reaching more followers
- Measure the impact of social media marketing efforts, developing reports and implementing strategies and tactics for improving results
- Monitor trends in the social media domain and make recommendations for incorporating relevant tools and channels into ongoing marketing efforts
- Collaborate across multiple functions within the organization
Our Social Media Platform
- DAILY BLOG
- PLAY BOOK TALK RADIO
- DIGITAL PROFILES
- 28,000 TWITTER FOLLOWERS/ONE MILLION IMPRESSIONS
Sharing your latest tweets in our daily Blog post.
All Blogs are found on the first page of Google Search
Reach millions of potential listeners
- Grow Your Followers
- Build Your Brand
- Engage Your Audience
YOUR BRAND IS THE STORY OTHERS TELL ABOUT YOU
Tell us your amazing “WHY” create your personal digital profile. Once you create your digital profile we will share your story with our 28,000 twitter followers.
OVER A MILLION IMPRESSIONS
It’s all about exposure for our followers @playbookathlete we have rapidly become one of the most recommended accounts to follow on Twitter, earning over 1 million impressions each month.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Increase social traffic levels
- Build Brand Awareness
- Drive conversion rate to either a sale or to a lead.
Your Brand is the Story Others Tell About You